Integrative Therapy Space
Who we are
Integrative Therapy Space is a private, professional space, which offers prompt or long-term, solutions-oriented, confidential help for a wide range of personal, emotional and psychological issues which frequently trouble otherwise well-adjusted people. With many years of multi-disciplinary experience, we are able to work separately or together to help individuals, couples, families and groups identify, clarify and resolve a variety of problems or issues.
Individuals or couples may call us directly; a referral is not necessary, while groups can apply via the webpage. Events calendar / eseménynaptár . New clients are seen promptly, and the assigned coach, mental hygienist, family- and couples counsellor or clinical psychologist will work according to the specific needs of the individual, couple, family or group. At ITS we strongly believe that effective help results from empowering people to become their own decision-makers in life.
(kép: Maria Rova)
Accurate information, careful and thorough assessment, understandable explanations and experienced, empathic guidance form the basis of successful counselling and therapy.
For groups we have developed a comprehensive coaching and counselling system that includes personal counselling with integrative therapeutic techniques, public and closed thematic workshops and in-house psychoeducational trainings.
We strongly believe in an individual’s capacity of personal growth and of change. Our work aims to help a person develop a harmonious and happy life, inner peace and balanced interpersonal relationships by improving mutual understanding, respect and effective communication.
“To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right.”
Applied integrative techniques:
Cognitive and behaviour therapy; schema therapy; narrative therapy; art therapy; neuro-linguistic programming; Mindulness based stress reduction (MBSR); associative techniques (OH cards); integrative coaching and counselling techniques
Group therapies: bodywork (with pre- and perinatal focus); psychodrama
Systemic integrative methodologies: family- and couples counselling and therapy; Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for couples; family systems and organisational constellation for individuals, couples, families and groups; family reconstruction
We help with the following:
- work-related distress
- assertive communication for adolescents and adults
- performance-related learning difficulties
- complex stress reduction
- interpersonal difficulties, couples counselling and therapy
- maladaptive transgenerational and generational family patterns, family counselling and therapy
- marital conflicts
- maladaptive schemas
- complex trauma therapy
- depression, dysthymia, PTSD
- fertility issues
- pre- and perinatal difficulties
- birth trauma correction (for those born with a C-section, lost twin syndrome, birth complications
- loss and grief counselling, divorce counselling
- cultivating creativity, spontaneity and personal growth
In order to treat these and other family issues, therapists must:
- Observe how people interact within units and groups;
- Evaluate and resolve relationship problems;
- Diagnose and treat psychological disorders within a family context;
- Guide clients through transitional crises such as divorce or death;
- Highlight problematic relational or behavioral patterns;
- Help replace dysfunctional behaviors with healthy alternatives;
- Take a holistic (mind-body) approach to wellness (All Psychology Schools, 2017).
+36 30 248 2519
Budapest, 1093, Lónyay utca 43.